Feeling like a woman!
I must just share my joy at finally hawling my ass out of the house to go for a run!!! It felt great, cap on, ipod on with def leppard blaring, which I have to say is good motivational music to run to, especially when you haven't run for a year! All perfect, especially when you have been feeling like all you are is a milking machine! And to complete the evening of finally feeling more like me, I am dyeing my hair! Yes unfortunatley the grey is slowly creeping from the roots down!!! But all in all, it feels like that tonight taking care of me has started, instead of just caring for my beautiful boys. Hurrah! Hopefully there will be plenty more of this! I think next time going out with some girls for a good old chat and wine is on the menu!

1 Comments:
Awesome! I'm booking us in for the triathlon next feb! You're great!xx
Post a Comment
<< Home