Thursday, December 07, 2006

Photos I forgot to post!

Realised I had forgotten to post another one of me pregnant and a couple of the inside of our house! For those who will appreciate it - do you like the laura ashley wall paper! Never thought I would buy from there! But I love it!Here is our dining room and kitchen, its great to have the open plan space especially with Sam.

Taken tonight! So 1 day to go! Got a bit paranoid that the top in the other photo just made me look even more huge than I am! But maybe not, maybe I am just huge!!

Just a funny one of Sam infront of our tree! He was most excited that he helped Daddy with the xmas tree that he prays about it every night! Shame you can't see the lights. The tree was far too big when we got it, obviously thought our lounge was bigger than it is! Cliff spent 2 hours hacking most of the tree off from the back, so much so that it was top heavy and he has had to tie it to the skirting board!!!! And looks well and truly shaven from behind! Luckily no one sees that bit! Except anyone nosing in from the window!

2 Comments:

At 2:17 am, Blogger Emma Andrews said...

Suse, the house is gorgeous! So fab! AND I lurve the Laura Ashley paper! it looks great, and the open plan living, perfect, nice table by the way! Oh I miss lovely English Terraced houses! Love ya, Ems.x

 
At 12:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff - Imagine my disappointment a few weeks ago when I thought I had found the gift that would complete your christmas experience (John Denver's christmas carol mega mix - Country Road at Christmas time), only to take the CD case to the counter and find some ?!"^&*&%$^&* had nicked the CD.

Your blog photos make me nostalgic for wet & windy autumn days in Sheff - Dan.xx (for cliffy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home