Saturday, February 10, 2007

The snowman show-down!!!

Finally got a bit of snow here in Sheffield. Susie made a snowman with Sam (pictured below)...

...so obviously I had to get out there and demonstrate my superiority in the field of frozen character creation - not that I told Suse that was what I was doing!! As you can see, my snowman is far superior... I eagerly await your comments backing up my claim! (and none of this "oh but the little one is so cute!" - this is a serious contest that requires objectivity, not sentimentality!). Mine is here...
Look - its got hands and hair and everything! (I'd also like to point out that Sam gave it three arms, not me.)

5 Comments:

At 5:08 pm, Blogger cliff&suse said...

What Cliff didn't say was that my snowman was made the day before when there was hardly any snow!! How rude my husband is! Suse x

 
At 5:09 pm, Blogger cliff&suse said...

...a bad snowman maker blames their snow. - Cliff

 
At 8:26 pm, Blogger Jo Saxton said...

Cliff - I am very worried about you.

 
At 3:41 am, Blogger Emma Andrews said...

I'm with Jo, Cliff, you need help.

 
At 4:44 pm, Blogger cliff&suse said...

...you ladies just don't understand. Any guys out there to back me up?.... guys? - Cliff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home