Christmas...
Sam is know at the age that he can almost comprehend the idea of Christmas but has definitely grasped receiving and opening presents! Here he is in his fireman outfit - went down very well as Fireman Sam is his absolute favourite at the moment. He also got a doll's house which he is very impressed with (a nice plain wooden one so not too girly!!)

Oliver had absolutely no idea what was going on as you might imagine. That didn't stop us dressing him up in a 'little reindeer' sleep suit (thanks to the Ramsdens for that one!). Unfortunately he didn't get the Xbox 360 that I told everyone he wanted for Christmas. He was very disappointed at this so I popped out yesterday and bought him one!! He is particularly enjoying Ridge Racer 6. I bought him Gears of War as well but I'll have to save that one until he's older (obviously I'll have to play it thoroughly in the meantime so I know when it will be appropriate for him!)

3 Comments:
hi guys. great to know you are blogging. oliver looks lovely (as expected!) and i'm glad you had a good Christmas. we blog at moogalloo dot com so do come visit! hope to see you soon, lots of love bea xx
moogaloo not the other spelling above!
Hey lovelies,
Great to see Christmas piccies! Looking forward to speaking soon, sorry I didn't manage over Christmas - it was all a bit crazy! Sam and oliver look SO cute! Big hugs to you all, Ems.xx
Post a Comment
<< Home